JGM Construction
We Build your Dreams
JGM  Construction
Tel. 626  975-4247
Lic. 688602 in business since 1994
Serving the San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles, and Surrounding Areas
Home      Why I need a Contractor
Print this pageAdd to Favorite

When do I need a Contractor
  In California, anyone who contracts to perform on a project that is valued at 
  $500 or more for labor and materials must hold a valid contractors license
   from the CSLB.  
Be advised that unlicensed indivduals pose a risk to you and your family's
financial security. If the property is damage, if the work is incomplete and or
faulty. The quality of their work, usually doesn't compare to that of a licensed
contractor. Don't take a chance in order to save a few dollars. You'll probably
end up paying more in the long run.